- Sep 2020
- September 11, 2020
- September 11, 2020
Here is the good news! Maldives holiday destinations are back to action. As the time of concerns slowly passes by, Seaside Finolhu Maldives is spreading its welcoming hands out to global trotters with well-revisioned safety measures. A period of solitude and depression is slowly getting a thing of the past to our relief. What we really need is something peaceful that shall restore that olden-you. Reopening in October, seaside Finolhu Maldives is welcoming you over to its magical island to help you make your peace with nature.
The resort has also undergone during the lockdown period considerable transformation featuring new aesthetic and functional upgrades in the villas, public areas, restaurants, spa, and a newly installed state-of-the-art indoor golf studio. It was in March that this luxurious getaway had its highly-anticipated renovation project launched in. Another striking attraction shall be that the redesign shall be showcasing throughout the resort a kaleidoscope of colors that draw inspiration from the shades and colors of the island’s landscape and seascape.
Finolhu Seaside Maldives has already set up post-COVID standard operating procedures for obtaining governmental re-licensing for operations for October 2020. Ecolab, the well-acclaimed group of flawless hygiene and cleaning technologies and services, shall be assisting the resort to set up additional COVID-19 protocols. Here in the blog, we wanted to give you a brief account of #FinolhuCares, the resort’s Health & Safety Protocols outlined for the peace of mind of the gusts and its employees.
Hygienic Measures Observed At Guest Villas, Restaurants & Public Places!
- Each guest villa shall provide ‘Guest Amenity Cleaning Kit’ for the residents.
- Anti-bacterial gel and soaps shall be part of your complimentary toiletries.
- Each guest shall be offered a 'Care-4-Me' kit which includes face masks, hand sanitizer, and sanitization wipes.
- The digital versions shall replace things like pen, notepad, paper and guest directory
- Speaking of housekeeping, anti-COVID approved disinfectants shall be applied electrostatic aerosol sprayers for touchless execution.
- Upholstery, curtains, and general common-touch areas shall undergo regular steam-cleaning and sanitization.
- While high-touch areas like light switches and TV remote controls shall have deeper care while sanitizing.
- Air-conditioning filters and ducting shall receive a thorough cleaning before and after each stay.
Food and Beverage: Since food safety is all the more important in this period, the resort officials have aptly informed that they have stepped up the precautionary measure in the food and dining area.
- All food handlers and supervisors shall have participated in training in safe food preparation and service practices.
- The execution measures shall be assessed by independent audits from Health and Safety and Sustainability in the Maldives.
- Needless to say, all staff working with food including those who serve it shall be clad in PPL while in the Workplace.
- The restaurants with a-la-carte service shall have digital boards for showing menus and digital versions for giving menu.
- The dining venues and courts at Seaside Finolhu Maldives ensure appropriate social distancing by reducing capacity at a convenient level.
- Restaurants shall have additional hand sanitization stations.
- For in-villa dining and other personalized dining sessions shall make use of contactless delivery.
- Tableware, cutlery, glassware shall receive thorough sanitization before each usage
At Public Places: Doing one’s own part is always necessary for any social attempt. That is why the resort informed that there would be signages at public places reminding of its guests of the importance of social distancing and encouraging them to do handwash.
- All public areas shall be cleaned every now and then with EPA approved hospital-grade products.
- The gym, one of the most frequented areas at the resort, shall be receiving multiple cleansing in a single day.
- Gym and such other public places shall approve of only the limited number of guests at one time, that too with an appointment.
- Yoga sessions shall be limited to a single person or a small group of guests.
- Likewise spa center shall have individually designated room for dress changing instead of the central system.
- Spa therapists shall be wearing necessary PPE providing ease of mind for the visitors.
- The kids club has discontinued some of its previous fun activities that involved sharing equipment and has introduced new safe ways for merry-making.
Safety Measures At The Time Of Arrival & Departure!
Even at this time of concerns, the airport representative from Seaside Finolhu Maldives will be there out of the exit waiting on you, clad in PPE.
- They shall walk you to the seaplane lounge keeping distance and shall do the check-in process on your behalf.
- All aircraft shall be sanitized before each flying as per the safety guidelines.
- At the seaplane lounge, guests shall be welcomed in a clean and safe space in which all standards of cleaning have been implemented.
- Right before boarding, you must have to wear your face cover; otherwise, the crew shall give you one.
- During resort check-in, guests shall not have to spend a lot of time at front desk; they can directly go to their villas.
- The concrete parts of check-in such as keycards shall be well sanitized before distribution.