- Sep 2020
- September 26, 2020
- September 26, 2020
Lti Maafushivaru Maldives resort makes it easier for global trotters to resume their wander-lust by implementing various innovative health-oriented ideas on its private island. It is a time when Maldives' eco-friendly tourism catches on again after a long period of global stagnation caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Joining hands with the country's safeguard norms and WHO's prescriptions, Lti Maafushivaru Maldives has also set up a convenient checklist.
The resort officials were considering to complete a complimentary PCR test for its guests prior to their departing Maldives after a recent official announcement by the Government of Maldives made it compulsory to have a confirmed negative Covid-19 test result to visit the Maldives. In case your home country demands such, this service Lti Maafushifaru shall be an appreciated one.
'Lti Maafushivaru is obligated and committed to protecting all our guests and employees from COVID-19 and all other harmful viruses, and it is of the utmost importance to us that we identify the best approaches to this without negatively impacting your overall holiday experience.' - says resort's spokesmen.
Located in the pristine South Ari Atoll, Maafushivaru is an idyllic and luxury beach island resort with overwater and beach accommodation, international culinary experience, and a ton of entertainments. The resort can be reached by just a 25-minute seaplane journey from Male.
After an extensive refurbishment, Lti Maafushifaru Resort started welcoming its guests from the 16th of August 2020; although initially intended to be in March.
The resort has also informed that this offer of complementary PCR test shall only be available for guests arriving before the 15 December 2020.
Also, take advantage of Lti Maafushivaru’s current offer, which comes with complimentary room upgrades for minimum stays of five nights.
Benefits Of Complimentary PCR Test at Lti Maafushifaru Maldives & How Conducted?
During the early post-corona period, many countries around the world just like the Maldives have made it necessary for any travelers arriving to carry with them a confirmed negative Covid-19 test result obtained within immediate hours of traveling; maximum in three day's time.
In case your home country requires you to present a negative test result upon your arrival, then this innovative service of the free COVID test shall be a great help for you. The resort has informed that it shall be offered on a complimentary basis for all in-house guests.
Not only making it free, this Maldivian luxury resort, Lti Maafushivaru also eliminates the need for guests to travel out to the capital city for meeting such a testing facility.
The resort's doctor shall come over to take the sample required for the PCR test within 48hrs prior to your departure date. And the sample shall be carefully packaged and delivered to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital Laboratory for testing. Hey no worry mate, it might be a painless procedure.
Other Safety Measures Implemented By Resort As Part Of Post-Pandemic Precaution!
Lti Maafushivaru stated it clear that the resort shall be aiming at a maximum indulgence of fun and leisure with all consideration to the health and well-being of the host and its guests. In accordance with the state's suggestions, the resort has put forth a list of well-revised safety guidelines in order to shatter any possible element existing in favor of the gems. The guidelines are to be strictly observed throughout the resort in addition to the resort's current existing extensive cleaning protocols.
Highlights of the newly implemented protocols include:
- All guests and host crew shall be required to maintain required social distancing protocols throughout the resort; even after!
- All nook and corner of the resort shall be receiving you with hand sanitizer deployers; face masks are available if you wish!
- Modern gadgets and techniques shall be made use of to facilitate contactless transactions for entire resort operation; including check-ins and checkouts.
- All host crew shall have to go through educational seminars held to increase their awareness of COVID-19 and best practices.
- A whole-new healthcare management team shall be Introduced within the resort; thorough hygiene protocols, use of PPE, and checks of the resort premises shall be carried out regularly; a routine disinfection process of all resort premises shall be carried out punctually.
- Newly set standards for the production and service of food and beverage have been assigned for dining venues as well.